NA Zoom Meetings
Click on a Blue Meeting ID link to go to that meeting. Click on the Phone Icon to dial in within the US on your phone.
Click the Any Row to show additional information for that meeting.
Add a Zoom NA Meeting to this List
To add a meeting, click the “New Row” button at the bottom of the list.
1. Enter the Day(s) that the meeting occurs (please use abbreviations for all days… use Daily for meetings that occur every day… For multiple days, separate days with a comma “,” and a space ” “
2. Enter the Start Time of the meeting followed by “am” or “pm”
3. Enter the Time Zone the meeting is held in (e.g. Pacific, Central, Eastern, etc.)
4. Enter the Name or Topic of the Meeting
5. Enter the Numeric Zoom ID (with no spaces – if you use spaces the automatically generated link won’t work)
6. Enter the Password if there is one
7. Enter the Host Location for anyone interested
Haven’t Used Zoom Before?
Install the Zoom application. If you have not installed the Zoom application, many computers will prompt you to install it… Follow the instructions. You can download Zoom at https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
On a Phone or Tablet you will need to go to the App Store, search for, and install the Zoom application.
All information on this page is provided by other parties.Use of this site, its lists, Zoom, or any other application is at your own discretion. No liability for its use or the accuracy of this information is assumed or implied.